February 10, 2005

Ok.
This is just mean.

The Woman got up this morning and shuffled--way too slow for my taste--to the kitchen to get me my half can of Stinky Goodness. About halfway in she stopped and groaned, "Crap, I forgot to buy cat food. You might have to have tuna instead."

Well now.
I got a little excited about that.
TUNA!

But she opened the cupboard, and there under the sink was one lone can of Stinky Goodness. She grabbed it and opened it up, scooping out half to plop onto my plate.

Now why couldn't she have just given me the tuna? Saying that was like a promise. It's like a contractual obligation.

If you mention TUNA to a kitty, you have to give him the TUNA!!!
It's the law!!!


I really don't know how much more of these People I can take.
And give me my freaking tuna already.

No comments: