September 30, 2014

Guys. GUYS! This HAS to happen!!!

I know I've asked you guys to donate to stuff before, but this time, I am BEGGING. Ok, so you know the Younger Human gets up on a stage in front of people a lot and tells lies to entertain them? It's like TV, but right there in front of people. And people really seem to love it.

Well, right now he's the president of the board of directors of Solano Repertory Theatre Company, and they are currently without a home theater, but they have a play to put on and to do it they have to rent the space. They're doing One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and there are a bunch of expenses involved aside from the rent.

So what they're going is an Indie GoGo fundraiser...any donation, big or small, will go a long way but this is what has to make this happen:

THE YOUNGER HUMAN WILL PUT ON A DRESS AND SING I FEEL PRETTY IN PUBLIC FOR EVERY $1000 RAISED.

OhMyCod OhMyCod OhMyCod the world needs to see this.


PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease help.

I may wet myself with joy just thinking about it.

3 comments:

Vicat said...

won't let me do it from phone, have to get to puter but oh yeah, worth it!
~Vicat

Mighty Kitty said...

As soon as I am out of hospital. Right now I have wires and tubes to deal with! Love ya , Max aka Mr. Awesome.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Would ya wear a Tutu, Max?