September 22, 2010

Whoa. I am remiss in my relaying of important news. My apologies.

THE FOUNTAIN GOT FIXED!!!

The Woman didn't have a clue about it, but the Man did surgery on it (I think he learned how while he passes gas) and after he stabbed the heart of it with a knife, it started working again. So the crisis passed, and I am now able to drink when I want to.

I think the Woman is relived, because she really didn't want to go buy a new one. And you know she would have.

:::crack o'da whip:::

14 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

You have them so well trained Max.

The Crew said...

Well, that IS good news, Max. Now we don't have to worry about you dying of thirst!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well that is excellent news. Now if only I could get fed and they'd stop calling me meezerschnitzel...

Sparkle said...

I'm glad your male human is so resourceful. My human's boyfriend actually BROKE ours when he forgot to refill it after the dog drank all the water, and my human made him pay for a new one. Served him right - it's his fault that dog is here!

Nina Ottosson said...

I am glad to hear your fountain is back and working! Its good you know the power of the whip!

Shaggy and Scout said...

YAY!
You drink again!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Yeah for running water in the fountain!

The Island Cats said...

Well, that is good news...for you and the woman.

Just Ducky said...

Glad you have a fix it Dad.

Gigi said...

Oh whew! I thought you were starting to look a little dehydrated (I know this because of my SuperKitteh x-ray vision across the miles).

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yay for the Gas Man!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

If your Man learned how to do surgery passing gas, our Daddy should be a rocket scientist right about now.

Marti said...

Yay for da Man!

Anonymous said...

gas! ::rolling on floor:: MOL!!!