March 13, 2006

The Woman wants it to stop raining for a few days because she's tired of being cold.

The Man wants it to stop raining for a few days so he can mow the back yard.

I want it to stop raining for a few days so we can have some sunspots to nap in again. When it's all gloomy like this, all I want to do is sleep, but sleeping during the day is so much nicer when there's a sunspot. Even Buddah is complaining about it, like there's something I can do to make the sun come out.

He's just not intelligent enough to realize cold seeps in those windows, and he's got his butt parked by one most of the time, waiting for sun.

I really think the People need to buy us one of those special lamps that pretends to be the sun. I don't care if it's a fake sunspot, I just want a sunspot.

Is that too much to ask?

Evidently, it is...

No comments: