August 23, 2005

Complain and/or be cute, and ye shall receive.

The Woman went slutting around running errands this afternoon, and when she came back she had fresh kitty crack and some spiffy kitty crack pouches for both of us. These things are pretty cool; they feel like sheepy fur on one side, and the crack goes in the middle...Buddah likes to carry his around in his mouth, and I just like to lay down and rub my face on it until I'm pretty high.

I've had one for a year or two, but when Buddah got here he found it and slobbered on it so much it's pretty gross.

I figure she either got tired of me complaining about not having some fresh kitty crack, or I was so cute last night (she was really sad, I was forced to be cute for her) that she decided to reward me. Buddah just gets things by default...

He needs to learn what doing the cute thing means. It does not mean plopping your butt down on top of the Woman's face while she's in bed. Though that was pretty funny...

No comments: