July 02, 2013

REAL LIVE FRESH DEAD COW!!!

Seriously. And a lot of it!


The People went out this evening after a day of watching stuff on DVDs because it was too hot to go out before then; it wasn't Doctor Who-worthy stuff, but it was okay and I watched from the Woman's lap for a while.

When they came back, they had steak for me. The Woman cut it into bite sized pieces, heated it up for 5 seconds in the I'm-too-damned-lazy-to-cook-for-reals box so that it was the perfect temperature for nomming upon, and then Buddah and I got big servings of it.

And then!

I didn't know we were doing my birthday. I haven't felt like celebrating it, but after getting all that real live fresh dead cow I was in a pretty good mood, so the Woman gave me my presents.

And doods.

It's what I always wanted.

I GOT MY OWN MINIONS!


FOR REALS!

Man, we are gonna take over the world.


Well, after we see what's going on in the kitchen. I think there might also be some real live fresh dead shrimp in there with my name on it.

I might even share.

24 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow Max. That's like the most awesomest day ever. But I think your minions are just a little bit scary...

Gigi said...

Uh, does one of 'em screw into a light socket? Ha ha ha!

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Happy Birthday Party Day Max. you made out!
your pals, Morgan and Maisie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The cow looks great but OMC! You got MINIONS? We just saw them last night the first time! Do they give scritchies?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

And (BTW), its good that you are celerybratin yer birthday. Happy birfday dear friend...

Vicat said...

Score!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Minions!!!! Oh my Bast - how wonderful!!!

TurtleLover said...

Is that Kevin, Kevin and his other brother Kevin?

Ivan from WMD said...

DOUBLE SCORE!!!!!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Wow! Great Celebration of you birthday! Hope you got your shrimpies later.
Minions. MINIONS! COOL!
You so deserve everything you got!!
QUINN

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

Wow! That's pretty amazing! And I think it's about time you had a few minions.
--Jasper

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

MINIONS! How incredibly awesome, even better than real live dead cow slightly warmed in the lazy box..

Hopefully you'll get to watch Doctor Who next ;)

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Max! Live dead cow and minions? What more could you ask for?

Quill and Greyson said...

Dead cow and Minions! Wow what a B-Day haul!!

Just Ducky said...

Your lucky day Max.

Saku said...

Minions!!! Uh, is that like onions? We's gonna have to ask our mom.

AND dead cow, that's some birthday present. Happy Birthday Max!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Sweet Purrfections said...

You're so lucky! Happy Birthday!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Your very own Minions! And Real Live Dead Cow. You are one lucky mancat

Mighty Kitty said...

Wow Max! That is like the awesomest birthday ever! I am really thrilled that you had such a great day. You earned it and here is hoping that you have at least 12 more! Headbonks big dood!

Mighty Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, Max, you with minions.. that's just... just.... PAWSOME!

Gigi said...

So are the minions pretty obedient, Max? Hope you had a happy (cool!) Fourth of July. Silly Humans should just be QUIET, don't you think?

Sophia and Fiona Bun said...

Hoppy Birthday from all of us! Hide those Minions from DKM - she'll try to steal them.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happiest of Birthdays to you Friend!
Minions & Cow! Great Day!