June 29, 2012

I bet it tastes like chicken...
Ok, the Woman said she bought a moose when she was somewhere that was not here paying attention to me. I have looked all over this freaking house, and I don't see any kind of a moose. It's not in the back yard, either, I looked out the window to check. I did notice some bacon in the fridge, but I don't think it's related. I went to inform her that she lost her moose, but when I jumped into her lap her I could smell ickiness coming from her head, so I just ran off. It's not like she would share the moose with me, anyway.

9 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Poor Max! No bacon and no moose!

The Island Cats said...

Max, we think this time, you don't want that moose. Now as for that bacon...

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Maybe you could get her to cook up sum of that bacon! Now, that smells good!

Sparkle said...

Bacon mousse - now that would be the ticket!

Ian Beeby said...

I recognise that moose, it's called Micky!
I'd go for the bacon....

sandra said...

Didja see anything that looked like pudding? Maybe itis that kind of moose.

Stella

Shaggy and Scout said...

Vishus moose.
You don't want it anyway.
Let the woman have the calories.

Unknown said...

Hmmm, Moose, Mousse and Mousse...me never knows what peoples means. Now vanilla mousse me likes...
Kisses
Nellie

Just Ducky said...

Bacon.....