December 14, 2013

The Woman went shopping with DKM today...

...and what did she get me?

NOTHING. She got me a big fat NOTHING.

On the other hand, she bought a couple somethings for That Damned Dog Butters. But ya know, I'm so used to it now that I didn't even bother registering a complaint. I just plopped down on the floor, hitched my back leg up, and licked myself.

I'm just gonna be 6 kinds of chill, and wait for Santa to bring me that real live fresh dead shrimp.

I'm not even gonna go poop on anyone's pillow.

Just chill.

That's how I roll.

What? Hell yes I've been in the nip tonight. Why are you asking?

10 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Man, didn't DKM get you anything either? I mean that's just wrong.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Sounds like a good reason fer a serious toe bitey!!!

Saku said...

MOL! We couldn't tell, nope, not at all!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Pip said...

Good job, Max! Nip-on.

Gigi said...

You know, Max, my Human went out shopping yesterday (without even asking for permission like a polite Human would) and I got NUFFING from that trip--a big NADA, ZIP, ZILCH. Pfft. I will try to be chill also, but I haven't had any nip or anything so it's going to be harder.

The Island Cats said...

The nip really mellows you out, Max.

Unknown said...

That's telling her, Max. Hopefully she'll know why you are ticked off and then apologize with some really good food or something. Getting a dog things before even thinking of you is just plain wrong.

Mighty Kitty said...

Hey Mr. Awesome! I would never know that you had a touch of the nip! Maybe that stuff would work for me, too!!! I did mention to Santa about you lack of laps and no toys to kill and he told me that you'd be well rewarded for chilling. There was something about bananas and nip toys but I wasn't paying close attention. Hmmmmmmmm

The Whiskeratti said...

Huh. Nope, can't tell you've been hitting the nip. Not at all. But now that's worn off... how do you really feel ? :)

Mighty Kitty said...

Yes, Max, please share your real thinks now that the un-nip is gone. You are known for your amazing thinks on life. We can't wait to hear what you tell us! :-)