November 07, 2013

I don't have pictures to prove it, but...

...doods...

I CAN HAZ CHEEZEBURGER!!!

Tonight the man threw some real live fresh dead cow on the grill and used the hots from the grill and some cheese and turned it into cheezeburgers, and I totally got some!

Later, when the Woman opened a can for my dinner and plopped that Fancy Feast onto my plate, I sniffed at it and decided it wasn't what I wanted, she freaking opened another can for me!

I'm also pretty sure that if I ask, she'll even turn on the fire thingy for me.

It's been a awesome day!

13 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You really had cheesburger! You rock!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh man! What a great day!

Sparkle said...

Lucky you, Max! The humans here don't eat cow, so my hopes of ever getting a cheeseburger are nil.

Vicat said...

Score!!! Had the Woman & Man been sipping stupid drinks, or did you just trip into one of those rare "groovy things happened" days?
~Vicat

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Max, you sure are lucky. Can we come live with you?

Unknown said...

Lucky feline person you.Now the people have to find cheeseburger flavored stinky goodness for you or else make some of it every day. You'll have expensive tastes all the time.

Marty the Manx said...

WOW did you have and extra birthday or something????? Concats!

Head Buts Marty the Manx

A few Good Cats said...

A cat who can haz cheezeburger has to be a lucky cat indeed!

The Crew said...

Oh man, you SCORED, Max!

Saku said...

What a pawsome day Max!

Have a great weekend!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Mighty Kitty said...

Totally outrageously good day! Concatulations Max! May there be many more awesome cheezeburgers to follow!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Oh, Max! What a day! Yum!
Uh, they aren't planning something evil are they???

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Definitely a 5 star day! We have never had cheezburger (or even hamburger - TBT likes his cow in large chunks). And congrats on the 2nd choice of Fancy Feast. If SOMEONE here wasnt willing ta eat just about ANNYTHING, we might be able ta get away with declining a flavor once in a while...