March 13, 2008

Hmmm...This is bugging me...I got a link request and because I like adding new kitty blogs to my blogroll, I added it. But then I started looking at the page and realized MY picture is on it, as if I was one of the kitties blogging there. The picture been Photoshopped to remove my collar, but other tell tale signs show that it is definitely my picture. So then I started wondering if any of those other kitties pictured are actually a part of that blog or not. You might wanna go see for yourself,* to see if your picture is there on the sidebar. I emailed and asked about my picture, but I haven't really given them a chance to reply...but I can't think of a single good reason why they're using my image without my permission, especially without acknowledging that it's me. And why remove my collar??? It's really, really bugging me.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Buddah's birthday is in 2 days! Don't tell him, but I got him a present. And the Woman is making something for him. I hope there's shrimp, but I doubt it since he doesn't like t that much. But I can still hope.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Don't forget to ask me a question! Some of the ones I've already gotten are REALLY good!

*A trailing thought, in case the image gets removed before you can check for yourself...I captured it and saved it. I may be making a mountain out of a molehill, but... it's my picture so I'm gonna be pissy about it.

The original, sized down a little...


EDIT LATER: Now I'm really pissed off. They're trying to pass me off as a cat named Mindy. WTH???

No comments: