May 03, 2017

Yes, those are Christmas ornaments

"Dood," the message in my FB PMs read, "are those CHRISTMAS things still by your fireplace? And a T-rex with a TARDIS in its mouth? Dood, the holidays were over 4 moths ago."


Yes, dood, those are ornaments. They were made by Kimo & Sabi's sticky person, Kiera, and I don't want to take them down because they're awesome and they make me happy. I mean LOOK. She made a red one, which is my favorite color, and a cat face, and cats are awesome, and she made me a tiny TARDIS! So yeah, they're gonna hang there until next Christmas, most likely.

The T-Rex is the Woman's. She thinks it's funny, because in the first episode of Doctor Who with Peter Capaldi as the Doctor, a T-Rex spit the TARDIS out. It's stupid and it makes her happy, so why not? Heck, the little keychains? Those are Doctor Who keychains, too.

Oh and in the big picture (post below this one) you see the chair behind the Younger Human? That normally isn't there, it's usually in the library. The Man put it there so there would be enough sitting places, and since I liked it there, it's staying for a few more days. Because it makes me happy.

Doods, things that don't make you happy aren't worth keeping where you see them every single day. This stuff makes us happy, so it stays.

I'm not too sure about that frog, though.

I think he's been smoking something...

4 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We have a wreath with bells on it hanging from an inside door, but it doesnt have special meaning like yer stuff!

Ivan from WMD said...

We *thought* those might be Catmas decs! We have several out here all year long, so we weren't going to make any fun of yours. We like the Tardis in the T-Rex!

Just Ducky said...

Mum keeps a few things out year round, they remind her of her mum.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

dude, you are totally allowed to have ornaments out whenever you want them.