April 18, 2015

Underappreciated. I iz.

I was very, very nice to the Woman and didn't wake her at all until 7:15 this morning. I also did not tell her that the Man was home and already fed me, but she kinda figured that out when I breathed into her face and she could smell the stinky goodness. Did she appreciate the fact that I didn't wake her at 3:30 or 4:30 or 5:30? Or that I woke her before she wet the bed, because she obviously had to go as evidenced by her getting up and going into the giant litterbox room? No. Not one iota of thanks. Well, she gave me a couple head skritches but that was it. Sheesh.

I've been writing a lot of poetry lately, because sometimes my thinks are just farking poetic and should be shared with the world some day, and I'm really tempted to write an epic one about her not appreciating me as much as she should. I'll title it Well, Yeah My Breath Stinks, But So Do You.

Win the damned Nobel Prize with that one, for sure.

9 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

I are pretty sure ya would.

Summer said...

I bet a book of poetry by you would be a best seller, Max!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Sounds like a good new book title, Max. We say go fer it!!!

Shari said...

You's should do what I's do Max, takes a flying leap right into the middle of their chest... make sure your nose is nice and wet and rub it all over their nose.. and when they open their mouth to say, what are you..... then you stick your nose in their mouth, with a good head butt after.
Gets them every time!

Luvs,
Rose, the not so kitten, kitten

Shaggy and Scout said...

We are all underappreciated for everything we do, people just have no idea!

The Island Cats said...

MOL. We'd buy that book, Max.

Mighty Kitty said...

You would be even famouser! Maxspeare! The poet of the ages! Humans are so unappreciative and really should appreciate all you do while you are still here and healthy to do it!

Unknown said...

lovely work, i am in love with your story, this is fantastic work Adopt a dog

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.