Ok.
I met it.
I am not impressed.

It--okay, he--is just a baby kitty but he has an attitude and I'm not sure I like that. He can't stay focused on anything for more than a minute, unless it's playing with my green catnip mouse. If I wantd to, I could sit on him and squish him. I might want to, but right now they have him in this cage in the living room,where I can see him and get used to him.

Yeah. Well. I'm not getting used to him.

Once he's out of that cage, I might even try to eat him. He's not that big, though, so it'll probably be just a snack.

I can be patient.
A heck of a lot more patient than he seems to be.

Oh, and there are more pictures of us meeting. They're pretty big, so fair warning if you're on dialup.

Comments (1)

Is that little thing considered a CAT?!? It's so....small. Dude. You could totally take it on.
But...on the other paw, he's kinda...I dunno...cute...in a manly cat way.