May 09, 2005

Not to get all Chicken Little on you, but I swear, the sky was falling today, just a little bit. First it rained, and then all the sudden I heard this ping-ping-ping outside the window, and when I went to look, there were all these tiny round white things bouncing off the ugly box that sits outside the bedroom window.

I looked up at the next building and there were hundreds of them bouncing off the roof.

The Woman looked outside too and said it was Hell, but I don't think so. It had to be coming from the other direction, so I can only conclude that yes, the sky was falling.

It stopped, so I think were okay for now, but I'm keeping an eye out. We might all have to go hide in the bathroom, where there are no windows and we're safe from random acts of sky falling about.

No comments: