May 12, 2005

Fifteen minutes.

They were fifteen minutes late today. I don't know where it is they go all freaking day long, but you'd think they could at least try to be home in time for my dinner. You can bet they wouldn't miss their dinner. Just look at them, you'll agree.

I was so upset that after I ate my Stink Goodness (tuna) I stood in the hallway and yelled at them. Specifically, at her. "Woman," I hollered, "you'd better get off your butt and get in the bathroom and clean out my litterbox. If you know what's good for you, you'll do it now."

Well, she knows what's good for her because she got up and changed the litter. I would have had to get all bitey on her if she hadn't. Because, you know, she deserves that after the last three days.

I think I need new People...

No comments: