February 07, 2017

Yeah, still doing the same thing...

There isn't a picture because it would look dang near identical to last night. This evening has been spent in front of the fire, which I got because after dinner I asked nicely. This resulted in the Woman taking her pants off, but I can't have everything, I suppose.

And dangit, I deserve the nice, warm fire tonight. All last night the wind blew so hard that the thingies outside the bedroom windows banged against the house, and it kept me awake all night. I didn't want the Woman to worry--she has this weird hearing thing where she hears music and stuff that isn't there and she's almost convinced that someone is living it the attic, but she's not mad since they're not too noisy and don't take things out of the garage refrigerator--so I woke her every 10 minutes to let her know what the noise was.

She did not appreciate my efforts, not one bit.

Oh, and in other news, I will have a few paperback copies of Ozoo on Thursday, for anyone who wants a pawtographed copy.

5 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That was so thoughtful of you , Max. We do not know why she did not appreciate it!

Lone Star Cats said...

Enjoy da warm fire!

Mighty Kitty said...

Hey! You know it is your duty to protect the woman and that is what you did. You protected her from being scared! Good boy!

Ivan from WMD said...

You are such a good boy, Max. You should get some shrimp or something for your efforts.

Just Ducky said...

Gee, I crawled in with mum and we slept together for over 5 hours. Once she got up to use the litter box room, I took off. She snoozed for a few more hours and got up after the sun came up.