February 08, 2017

Heh

All right, tonight I wandered into the living room, and since there was no fire going, I tried to turn it on by myself. The switch is hard, though, and even after all these years I can't budge it. The Woman saw, though, and got up to turn it on for me.

"There ya go," she said as she sat back down.

My mission accomplished, I turned around and head to the back of the house for a nap. I heard a lot of bad words as I went down the hall.

I wonder what she was upset about.

10 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Bwa ha ha ha!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Max, you crack me up!

Lone Star Cats said...

You've got her trained!

Cherie in St Louis said...

ROTLMAO!!! Your human is the best!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Applauds...

Mighty Kitty said...

Cute.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

You have her well trained. If she would only figure that out so she stops with the HBO words

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, its not like ya promised ta stay afterwards...

Just Ducky said...

She should know better by now.

Todd, Malaysia said...

Good Max!