February 04, 2017

Do I look happy?

'Cause I'm not.


See that thing in the background? The black thing? Well, inside that black thing is another thing, and it has strings on it and the Woman pulled it out of a closet today, for like the first time in 10 years. To "play" it.

Doods. That was not play. She tortured the poor thing. The sounds that came out of it were not unlike the wailing one might expect after a rousting bout of water boarding.

To add insult to injury...she tried singing.

Guys...every once in a while she sits here and sings, and I have to jump on her lap and put my paws over her mouth to stop her. With the THING there, I couldn't do that. So she sat there torturing that poor thing, and tortured me while she was at it.

Buddah went and hid in the back of the house. I can't really blame him.

When she was done, she put it back into the black thing, looked at her fingers, and said "Damn, that hurts."

WELL IT HURT US MORE THAN YOU, LADY!

Worse, it didn't go back into the closet.

I think she's gonna do it again tomorrow.

6 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh Cod, NOT the stringed screamer!

Summer said...

Ha-ha! Years ago, my human took singing lessons and she practiced at home during the week. It was torture for the half Siamese/ all black cat that she had at the time - he would yell at her to stop!

Mighty Kitty said...

I have a set of ear plugs you are welcome to use them. She is doing this for cancer to be gone.So you might want to show a little.

Saku said...

Oh dear! You might have to find a hiding place like Buddah. We're not sure why beans think they can sing. We kitties do it best. Thankfully our bean has no idea how to play a stringed thingy.

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Just Ducky said...

No, you don't look happy.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I hope she at least gave you some real live dead shrimps to make up for it