January 22, 2017

I am not in Washington...

...but apparently the Tacoma library thinks I am, and keeps emailing me about an overdue book. I even emailed them back to let them know they had the wrong person, but still they send emails.This really sucks because now if I ever go to Tacoma, I won't be able to check any books out of the library there.

In unrelated news, the Woman has been making sure she posts on her blog every day this month. No one's reading them because it's a lot of nothing to talk about things, but that's not the point. She's doing it and getting back into the habit of blogging. So I was thinking I'd try that in February.

I might even try to make 2-3 of them worth reading.

And not all about writing!

Even though we're totally still writing. Not as much this week, because the Man took time off from passing gas, but we're getting it done.

10 comments:

Mighty Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mighty Kitty said...

Send a picture with a pawtograph and ask if they have any other questions. Case closed! LOL

Cherie in St Louis said...

Well, you're wrong, I'm reading the woman's posts. I will enjoy reading yours, if you decide to do it :)

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Are you sure you aren't in Washington??

Just Ducky said...

Send them copies of your books Max. Some human body named Max borrowed your email!

Saku said...

Funny beans...sometimes they just can't get things right. They should put a kitty in charge.

Our mom bean has been reading the Woman's posts. She's not furry good at commenting!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Ivan from WMD said...

OMC, if someone is keeping books out in your name, imagine what else they might be doing! How on earth did Tacoma make a connection between its book and you, 80 million states away? (Our mom says the library staffer must have previously worked for the city of Albuquerque.)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I have been reading her blogs. I may not comment every day, but I read them!

Deziz World said...

MOL We used to write everyday, but mommy said she just couldn't keep up. So we mostly post now 'bout 4 times a week. And do you know mommy still keeps us behind in everything? MOL Anyways, good luck. We look furward to seein' what happens. big hugs to all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You mean there is a Bein named "Max Psychokitty"? Wow! TBT says he once got wrongly billed by a place he not only has never been to, but so fancy he probly couldnt even get into if he tried...