January 11, 2017

How I'm spending my days...


It's been really rainy here, and rain means cold even if it's not really cold, so I've managed to talk the Woman into turning the fireplace on in the evening. After I have dinner, I bake in front of the fire for a while, then climb into my cubby to nap. Even tonight, when the Woman said it wasn't cold enough for a fire, I asked nicely and she finally said okay. She was warm enough but decided she could take her pants off and let me have the warms.

When I'm not baking, we've been kinda working. We're juggling two books, and to make it easier to get the details right, we stopped about halfway into one of them and started taking notes for the other. And dang...we've got 83 pages of notes on that one. I think the Woman will have more fun with that than I will, because it's more adult than the others.

Oh, and she has a giant bottle of Stupid Drink called Fireball, and she's talking about drinking like 3 or 4 shots of it and then sitting down to write. This could be awesome, or just awesomely awful, but I'm kinda looking forward to it. If she gets stupid enough, I might even be able to talk her into a new character, a horse-sized cat named Fluffy.

Doods, can you imagine? I'm talking like a Clydesdale size of horse. BUT A CAT!

As long as I don't have to share a litter box with him...that would be AWESOME.

7 comments:

Mighty Kitty said...

Mr. Awesome, what a fantastical think you have! You could name that cat Clide and Wick would not need a moving table to socialize! Wick & Clide! 👍

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Your cubby is pawsome! And you get to bake in front of the fire!

Deziz World said...

Dat's a pawsum fire and cubby you got there. Enjoy. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Ivan from WMD said...

You have the life, Max!

Just Ducky said...

Glad you are getting your fire. Hope you guys are dry inside even though it is all wet outside.

Katie and The Katz said...

Dats loverly way to keeps warm when am colds an stuffs... on a purtty blankie too!

Been really rainy here too with lots of yucky ploppity plops all nights keeping evfur buddy awake and making icy sculptures outta trees.

Y'all stay dry and warms and we talks agin laters after nappies.

Purrz from Katie Kitty Too

Unknown said...

Love your special cubby, Max!!! Looks so nice and comfy next to the beautiful fireplace you got:)
Lori