March 03, 2005

People need to make up their freaking minds.

Last night, I heard the Woman say she wanted to get up early today. So, okay, I keep that in mind, and when it started getting light, I started trying to wake her up. Did she appreciate this? Phffft. She kept pushing me away and telling me to be quiet because it was "too early."

Well excuuuuuuse me Miss-I-Want-To-Get-Up-Early. I was just trying to HELP. You could have been more specific about what TIME you consider early enough to be.

And then...the People disappear all day. All Freaking Day. Dinner time came and went, and there were no People to give me my Stinky Goodness. I was very Not Happy, and just about the time I was going to hock up a hairball on the Woman's pillow, the Younger Human came home. I announced to him that it was past time for me to eat, but he went to his room and got on the computer. So I announced again. And again.

Well finally, he got out a thingy he held to his ear to talk to the Woman, whereever she was, to find out what time I eat. And Good Person that HE is, he fed me. And last night he gave me some shrimp.

I like the Younger Human. The other People...they still have so much to learn...

No comments: