March 25, 2005

The People are talking about getting a kitten again. I've tried being especially obnoxious in order to convince them that this is a Really Bad Idea, but they seem to think that having a baby cat around here will somehow make ME less lonely.

Eh?
Huh?
WTF?

How could they possibly think that a little furball will make ME less lonely? And what makes them think I'm lonely in the first place? I have them, I have the Younger Human. If I feel remotely lonely, I can bite one of them and I get immediate attention, and if they're asleep, all I have to do is sing and the Woman wakes up.

It's pretty much the perfect thing, I think. The only thing that would make it better is if they would feed me more Stinky Goodness.

I think I'm going to start biting them more. Maybe that will finally convince them that I am more than enough.

No comments: