April 20, 2017

THE EASTER BUNNY CAME

Ok, she came on Sunday (yes, she. The Easter Bunny is a girl. How did you not know that?) and we took a picture but we've been working (read: playing online a lot) and instead of posting I ate a lot of the treats.

Shuddup. That sentence got away from me.


I'm being nice and sharing with Buddah. I mean, I'd like to hog them all, but I'm pretty sure Santa would find out about that.

But yeah, work. Wick 3 is basically done and headed for formatting and cover creation. We're hoping everything will be in the can by the end of this weekend. Well, the Woman does, because next weekend the Man is off work and it's his birthday and stuff, so she kinda wants to not have work looming over her.

Oh hey, I just looked at his birthday is one week from today.

I should get him something.

'Scuse me while I head for Amazon. Surely I can find something there, and charge it to his credit card.

5 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

We didn't get ANY treats from the EB this year!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

The Easter bunny was very generous!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The EB doesn't visit here. Apparently, she knows we chase bunnies in our yard. Happy Earth Day!

Mighty Kitty said...

Easter Bunny came here and the woofy got his cookies and the kitty had a special salmon treat like the stabby guy said was fine to have but not more than once a week. Both are quite pleased.

Mighty Kitty said...

Easter Bunny came here and the woofy got his cookies and the kitty had a special salmon treat like the stabby guy said was fine to have but not more than once a week. Both are quite pleased.