April 02, 2016

They should have just ASKED me

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful
I could have told them, but no, they had to put me through the wringer to find out that I'm perfectly normal.

The stabby guy called today with the results from the test they did on the blood they stole from me, and everything was fine.

If they had asked me before, I could have told them I felt perfectly fine, and we could have avoided the whole ordeal.

The only other good thing is that next week or the week after, they're taking Buddah to see him, too.

Don't tell him.

I don't want to ruin the surprise.

8 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Max, you are a handsome mancat. Ladycats are beautyful.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

People need to verify.. They are weird like that

Lone Star Cats said...

Dey never just ask us.

Summer said...

They said the same thing about Binga... and she had to have tests AND an ultrasound!

Gigi said...

Phffft. It's like we just don't speak the same language, y'know? You'd think since they're holding us captive, they'd learn to meow properly.

Mighty Kitty said...

You are quite fine and I hope you live to at least 25 human years! Love ya kitty!

Mighty Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

They shouldnt take our bloods unless they KNOW something is wrong...