March 25, 2015

She got the answer right, but it was the wrong question...

This was not today. But I would like it to be.
Okay, so a little while ago I looked out the window, and could see that the leaves in the big tree outside were, like, dancing, and that means there's a nice breeze. I enjoy a nice breeze, so I marched over to where the Woman was sitting, and asked her to open the door.

Now, I expect to have to ask things 5 or 6 or 100 times before she listens, but this time she looked at me and said "All right" and she got up...

...and headed into the kitchen, where she got me some crunchy treats.

Clearly, she has learned: the correct answer to any question is a handful of crunchy treats.

But I'd still like her to open the door.

8 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...ewe wood be master oh de entire una verze... if ewe could trane ALL HUMANZ ...ta due this for ther catz... frank lee any pet... tho we canna imagine fish wood care.....but then again, they mite...they eat treetz two !! ♥♥♥

Mighty Kitty said...

Finally, you got your treats and concatulations! Maybe it was cause of her being late the other night to feed you and then saying no to treats and being shut outside her room! You think?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sounds like a good result to me.

Ivan from WMD said...

Your years of training her may well be paying off, Max!

Just Ducky said...

You got extra treats, even if the door didn't get opened.

Lone Star Cats said...

Sounds like a win to me.

Gigi said...

Count yourself lucky. My Human never has a clue WHAT I want. Phfffft.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We assume you ate the treats an then asked about the door again, MOL!