November 11, 2007

Buddah's been sitting on the floor for the last 15 minutes, watching TV. And it's not like the TV is on Animal Planet or anything, it's just some talking head telling people what's been going on around them all day. All that matters is what's been going around US all day long, and I can tell you, it's not much of anything. The Woman was gone all day, the Man was asleep... But man, he is GLUED to the TV, like it was sending kitty crack into his brain or something.

Oh man, wouldn't that be awesome? Kitty crack sent right into your brain? If we could have that, and that giant bowl of crunchies, life would be absolutely freaking PERFECT.

Well now I'm all depressed, because I want brain crack and crunchies, and I don't see me getting either in this lifetime...

No comments: