August 19, 2017

Dang, it's been another month...

I swear, I am not trying to let this blog dissolve into dust and cobwebs. We've been busy with book thingies, getting the edits nailed down and cover made, and we're in the end stretch. For realz--the Kindle version could potentially be available by Monday. The paperback on Amazon by mid-week, and another week or two for the hardback and general-release paperback.

After we get this done...doods, the Woman says we're taking a break to have a Real Life for a bit. The Man is off next week and they want to be able to go and do things without worrying about work things, and I suppose taking some time to recharge is a good thing. This book is #4 in a year. Well, almost a year. We really wanted it to be out by the anniversary of Emperor, but... close enough.

No reason for the picture, other than this is how smart Buddah is.
I think most of what the People are going to be doing is walk stuff. They're both walking for boobies in November and need to ramp up how far they can go because the Woman is all I AM NOT MISSING A MILE THIS YEAR and he's all I JUST DON'T WANT TO DIE. And I'm all PLEASE STOP TALKING BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO NAP!

They went to downtown Sacramento last week and walked a lot and even seemed to have a good time. By the end of the day they had 10 miles in and they sure as heck smelled like it.

Now, I don't enjoy the smell too much, but doods, have you ever licked a person who's walked 10 miles? They taste like a potato chip! And I like licking potato chips when I can get away with it. It's not as good as licking Cheetos, but still pretty tasty. If you get a chance, give it a try. It's nothing like licking them on a normal day. That usually tastes like disappointment and crushed dreams.

Okay...back to work, so we can finish this weekend and put an end to the Year of Writing Furiously and get to the Week Where Max Naps While the People Walk.

3 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hope all the human walking helps the boobies a lot!

But as far are sweaty Beings, i LOVE licking TBTs hair when he has been outside workin hard. It is like licking a baked ham... ~ MARLEY

Eastside Cats said...

Patty O'Malley loves to lick my arms after I've been out sweating too. That rough tongue!

Ivan from WMD said...

Dude! Buddah is half in the bag! MOL!!

Yeah, the only good thing about how humid it's been here is we get our salt licks in. Not only that, but it stops the mom whine for at least a little bit. Always a plus.