March 24, 2017

The One That's Partly About Buddah

This is what Buddah got for his birthday. A box. And really, it was the perfect present...he plays in it every day and has even taken a few naps in it. It's not too big and it's not too small, and it gives me something to pee on if he gets me mad enough.

Don't look at me like that. If I do it, he totally deserves it.



He's also been trying to help with the new book. Mostly, he just holds papers down, but it's proving to be an important job because the people have had the front and back doors open, and the wind blows them all over the place.

The first draft is done and we're well into the edits and re-writes. I really want to get it mostly done before the middle of April, because Doctor Who starts in April, and once it does I'm going to watch it over and over every week, which might cut into my work time.

Hey. I'm almost 16. I think I should get to take 3 months to power-watch the Doctor if I want. I mean, who knows how many more seasons I'll be around for ? (The Woman say ALL OF THEM because she thinks I'm that stubborn.)

The Woman will be distracted by it, too. She was a little bit sick for a couple weeks and one afternoon when she was curled up in bed and I was takign care of her she said, "I can't croak now, Big Guy. I'll miss Doctor Who!" Then I called her a drama queen and she got all better, but she has a point. We need to be extra careful to be sure we're around for this season since it's the 12th Doctor's last one (Ohhhh...and that really upsets her because she totally wants him to stick around for like 20 more seasons. I swear, she would pay a thousand bucks to sit in a room with 500 other people to listen to him read from the phone book.)

(Ok I'm old. I know what a phone book is.)

(Shuddup. You're old, too.)

In any case, Buddah had a good birthday, he's helping, and we're in the final stretch of Wick #3.

7 comments:

Mighty Kitty said...

Mr. Awesome, you will be around for many more seasons of Dr. Who. My friend's cat made it to 20 and will be 21 in July. If he did it being a kitty who is both outdoors and indoors, you have a time to turn at least 24. Don't sell yourself short!

Mighty Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jans Funny Farm said...

Buddah got a box for his birthday? Is that it? No other presents? Or is the box his favorite? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Katie and The Katz said...

yes did all Buddah gotted was a box or was the box the best part of hims present? Either way happy 12 purrthday dear Buddah!
Me hopes you lots more so you can bug Max about it... MOL.

Ivan from WMD said...

Wow, a veritable slew of Buddah photos in two posts! Max, your soft side is showing!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The right box is the right box for the younger cats. And feel free to takes more naps wherever you choose Max. Youve earned it.

We're not sure when The Big Thing first started reading your blog. He is guessing 2003 or 2004. And he, Skeeter and LC, and WE have been so happy-pleased all the years of your blogging. Rest, Live, Snark, Sunpuddle, Eat, Enjoy...

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Of course, you'll be around to the end of Who.. and it is awful nice of you to not pee in the box unless it is deserved.