August 21, 2016

Randomness

♦ The Woman put pants on today and went outside--I know, right? PANTS!--and when she came back she had a plastic bag in her hand, so I asked her of she bought me anything. Doods, she totally did! She bought me a bag of Fancy Feast dry food, because that's what goes into the treat machine. And I didn't even have to work for it; she put some in the machine but then also dropped a handful down onto the plastic base so that I could just eat a bunch.

♦ I learned this week that the Woman has a friend named Honkers McBonkers. And it really doesn't surprise me.

♦ I still have not see a printed copy of the hard back version of my book. The printer is supposed to send me a proof copy, but every time I check it's still "in printing" so I ordered one off Amazon and it'll be here Monday. Go figure. You guys might see it before I do.

I guess I should have warned people.

You might cry when you read it.

You might not, but you might.

You also might go out and adopt a kitten just to name it Wick.


You also might notice--especially if you're friends with the Woman on Facebook--that we used a few names of people she knows.

Last year, her friend Rider was all Oh I want to be a princess! and because she's a super nice person, she got to be a princess.

And the whole royal family was named for a super cool dood named Jeff, but the Woman probably should have told him that before the book went to print, because what if it pissed him off?

And Wick...well, his name came from one of the sweetest people the Woman has ever met.

♦ I don't know if we'll do the same thing in the next book, unless you have a burning desire to have someone kinda douchey named after you.

♦ The Woman's birthday is next week and the Man is not going to go pass gas, so I don't know how much writing we'll get done. It sounds like they want to go places and do things WITHOUT ME so who knows?

♦ I was going to take a picture of the spiffy new office spot I have, but someone needs to clean some crap off the desk first.

♦  Instead, here's a picture of me looking down on everyone. Well, not YOU. You're awesome.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait till I can buy it. Sounds like a good read.

Mighty Kitty said...

The book is totally awesome and already has a 5* review on Amazon! You can now be 700 kinds of relieved instead of nervous. You did a fabulous job! Love ya, Mr. Awesome! 😻

Mighty Kitty said...

The book is totally awesome and already has a 5* review on Amazon! You can now be 700 kinds of relieved instead of nervous. You did a fabulous job! Love ya, Mr. Awesome! 😻

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are negiating with TBT to buy the book. He says he will read it to us if WE buy it. We are working on that...

Summer said...

This sounds like a super awesome book!

Random Felines said...

mom was laughing that you may get your OWN book faster from Amazon than from the publisher....

Anonymous said...

Max, my hero, are you going to sell pawtographed copies of your opus?

Sweet Purrfections said...

We need to put your book on Mom Paula's reading list for when she retires.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

pants? woh, it was important then.. well yes, buying cat treats is important..