May 17, 2015

Inhale deeply, doods


Inside this super slow hot thingy is some real live fresh dead chicken. And it's not for the people--it's for me! Well, for me and for Buddah.

I don't know why, but the Woman started doing this a couple of weeks ago, and she always has some real live fresh dead chicken all shredded in a bowl, and she's been giving it to us instead of crunchy treats.

Doods, I don't even mind.

CHICKEN ON DEMAND.

Well, almost on demand. I asked for some a little while ago and she said that it was too close to dinner. But tonight I get some for a treat, and tomorrow, and the next day. AND SHE'LL MAKE MORE!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

You're one lucky dood!

Lone Star Cats said...

Lucky, chikken is yummy!

Summer said...

Whoa! How can I make my human do this?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow. How nice of her. My human is just not that nice..

Saku said...

You is a lucky kitty Max! Our mom bean is too lazy to do stuff like that.

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Ivan from WMD said...

Max, I need to move in with you!

Just Ducky said...

Slowly getting her trained. I need to have mum do this.

The Island Cats said...

Max, the mom did this for us too...well, not for us...she did it for her and the dad-guy, but we got to have a little bit of the shredded chicken and it was awesome!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We FULLY unnerstand! When TBT goes food-hunting evry couple weeks, he allus gets a half chickie breast ta poach. He makes strips for his dipping with part of it, but WE get the rest shredded up and tossed to us as he eats his. WUNNERFUL STUFF!

Mighty Kitty said...

Awesome Max! Just really enjoy it and I am thrilled for you!

Shaggy & Scout said...

Chicken on demand! How did you train her?

Shaggy & Scout said...

Chicken on demand! How did you train her?

Shaggy & Scout said...

Chicken on demand! How did you train her?

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

well what did you do to get so darn lucky!