May 20, 2008

A while back, the stabby lady at the stabby place told the people that I'm fat. Oh, she tempered it with the news that I didn't have to keep swallowing those horrible chunks all the time, but she said it all the same, and told the People that both Buddah and I should eat this other dry food instead of the Light Tasty Crunchy Food we were enjoying (though we still haven't forgiven them for taking away the Stinky Goodness...)

I didn't mind it too much at first, because the Woman mixed the new diet food with the Light food, but I realized last week that it was starting to taste like all diet food, and it was actually a little disgusting.

So I decided I only wanted the Light food, and I picked through the dish, piece by piece, looking for anything edible. And let me tell you, that's work. You don't really get enough to eat that way. And eventually the People notice, mostly because they're tired of all the food that gets left on the floor.

But yesterday...heh...the Woman decided I just wasn't getting enough to eat. And the she filled the dish with all Light food.

I ate. A lot.

I don't know if she's going to keep mixing the food but with more Light crunchy food, or go back to just Light food, but either way...

I win.

No comments: