August 14, 2007

Here's the thing...Buddah and I have been keeping ourselves occupied at night while the People sleep. We do that because we're good and kind and CONSIDERATE kitties. Buddah runs around as fast as he can, up and down the stairs, around and around, and he occasionally plays in the closet. I sit in the living room and sing. I sing to the moon out the window, I sing to the shadows on the wall, and I mostly
sing to myself, because where else will I hear such awesomeness?

Now, we're doing this because the People don't want to be bothered. Yet the Woman complains that we're keeping her awake, that she hasn't slept much in the last couple of nights.

You know what she did? She decided to punish us!

Yes, she did! She decided to stay out today and was TWO HOURS late with our Stinky Goodness. She SAYS they were at a movie but I know better. She's trying to get even with us for our attempts at being good by withholding food.

She's done this before, you know.

This is decidedly unfair.

Tonight, we're going to stay in the room with her, and I will sit next to her head on the bed where I will sing as loud as I can, andBuddah is going to play Thundering Herd of Elephants all around the bed.

Take THAT, killjoy...

No comments: