November 12, 2004

It’s still kind of early and the Woman is drinking vodka right from the bottle hard at work on the other computer, writing her next best seller, but I’m bored.

I don’t get bored very often. My days are usually quite full: get the Woman up, eat, use the litterbox, take a nap, get up, look out the window, beg for treats, nap, get up, jump on her lap and nap, wake up, stretch, try to convince her it’s dinner time, use the litterbox, nap, get up, bitch at her because it IS dinner time, eat, nap, bathe, nap, get up, beg for treats, look out the window, nap…

You can see where I just don’t have time to get bored.

But today, I’m a little bored. There’s nothing really to see outside the window, and the Woman is useless when she’s drinking working.

I’d even settle for watching TV, but I can’t get the remote control to work, and the Woman doesn’t seem to understand when I ask her to turn it on for me.

It’s just a sad, sad day.
I suppose I’ll just go nap.

No comments: