May 21, 2020

I was as unhappy as I look

Look at this. Look closely.


Can't see it?

ME EITHER.

That's how small the bite of chicken I was offered was. TOO SMALL TO SEE.

I was not amused.

Also, the Woman needs to mop that floor because it's gross and I don't want to eat off it.

In other news, she's threatening to wash my tail because there's something on the top, but I've been devious and cunning and have managed to thwart her attempts so far. Tonight there was a fresh real live fresh dead steak for me and I suspect she was going to try when I was happy and full of meaty bites, but as soon as I was done eating it I hid in a closet, so here we are at 10:30 at night and she still hasn't done it, so I think I'm safe until tomorrow.

Cripes, she needs a hobby.

7 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a measly morsel! Even biggified it was barely visible. At least you got real live fresh dead steak to make up for that disappointment.

Ivan from WMD said...

That is just so wrong, Max. Why, just last night I ate a moth bigger than that.

~Ivan.

Just Ducky said...

Just not right. A kitty needs more than a little taste. Kitty needs mouthfuls of foods.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...just sayin, but bee thank full de bass terd chckn mor sull waz KNOT any bigger....N frum wear we iz, ther bee nothin on yur tail......hope ya get ta N joy mor fresh reel live dead cow soooper soon !! :) ♥♥♥

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Max, you look unhappy, you look unsatisfied with a meal, and worst, you look WET!

Wet actually seems worse..

Just soes ya have some ammo agaist the Woman, here is OUR food routine. There are 3 of us again, but Laz loves his special brand of crunchies and Marley is liking HIS lately too.

So TBT puts out 5 bowls for the 3 of us. Laz's crunchies, Marley's crunchies (and one for which Ayla sometimes likes) and 2 flavors of Stinky Goodness (usually some fishies and a birdie). Laz is starting to like that and we each already do.

Granted it's not steak. TBT just can't avoid spicing that up. But we do get unspiced chicken, shrimps, and we like ham.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Sometimes combing solves those problems...

Timmy Tomcat said...

Keep that tail safe my man! They are devious and cunning these no fur fools