October 23, 2006

Things On My Mind Today...

  • It does not matter if it's "not time" to eat. My tummy is growling now, and I would appreciate (see, I'm being nice) it if you would get up and open a can of Stinky Goodness. You only have to go downstairs, ands trust me, you could use the exercise.
  • I do not care if you're trying to read a book. I want on your lap, and I want to sit in a manner that will, by design, interfere with your ability to easily hold your book. Life bites, and you will get over it.
  • If you don't pet me, you will have deep regrets when I'm gone. Really you will. I'll be gone and you'll be all "Oh I didn't pay enough attention to Max!" Save yourself the heartache and pay attention to me!
  • Not being able to sleep must suck, but just because you have a problem with it, that doesn't mean I should stop talking and singing all night long. I have a lot to say and stuff to sing about. Roll over and go back to sleep.
  • I don't care if you need to "work." I want to sit on you. And I know better anyway; "work" typically means surfing blogs until you get a good thought bouncing around inside your head. You surf a lot of blogs. Just sayin'...

No comments: