August 10, 2006

I was tagged by Kimo & Sabi to list 5 weird things about myself. However, since there is nothing weird about me, I will list five interesting things about me.

  1. I can whisper
  2. I have an internal clock that is eerily accurate--it always knows when it's time to eat
  3. I can poop at will
  4. I punch the Woman in the eye almost everyday
  5. I have never had a bath by any means other than my own, unless you count getting my butt washed off with a rag.


Now the Woman, there are definitely some weird things about her...

  1. She can't go anywhere alone for the first time
  2. She'd rather go to the dentist than make a phone call
  3. She thinks she had a brain tumor once, but I think someone has to have a brain for that first
  4. She stabs herself every day
  5. She's so lazy that she has a little fridge in her office so she doesn't have to go downstairs to get a soda

I could go on and on and on about her weirdness....

About moving...what I can gather from listening to the People talk, the guy that owns this house wants to sell it, so we have to move. The Woman thinks she's getting excited about it. See, another weird thing. I think she's insane.

No comments: